Old August 19th 03, 11:48 AM
Pete Brown

Hilton:

Its easy. First go to the FAA site and download the TCDS
(Type Certificate Data Sheet) for the 2-32.

http://www2.airweb.faa.gov/Regulator...e?OpenFrameSet

It has all the CG range data, datum, arms of the seat
positions, etc, that you will need. Then get the empty
weight and balance information for your particular 2-32 and
your pilot and pax weights and do the calculation.

Pete

Hilton wrote:
Hi,

My first post to r.a.s. so go easy.

I've been looking through the Manual (about 15 pages) and cannot find
anything on the moment arms of the seats to use to determine the W&B. The
Manual has an envelope diagram, but how do I do the calculations without the
arms?

Thanks,

Hilton

--