Old January 28th 04, 02:27 PM
Booster

Default Falcon 4 Questions

Hi All,

Just won a mates copy of F4 off him as he hasn't used it in a long while,
disc only though as his son trashed the D-ring binder/manual.
This hasn't been too much of a problem as I have figured most of the basic
things out (although would be gratefull to be able to source maybe a
softcopy or something to learn finer points of game), anyway I am having
trouble comunicating with tower/awacs/wingy etc. I call up the panal for say
the tower but when I press say 1 for making my inbound call nothing happens,
no call out and no reply.
I have to put on autopilot getting close to base so radio calls are made but
this doesn't help if I need to tank or call awacs........anyone any clues?

Also I understand their are patches to load, SP1?, any clues to the best
place for these would be appreciated.

Cheers
Booster