Old February 28th 05, 05:01 AM

Ok, I see there is some confusion. Here is a link to the eclipse
aviation jet:
http://www.ainonline.com/issues/08_0...esseespg1.html

I am not a proponent of the eclipse plane because it is backed by Bill
Gates himself. If it flies anything like microsoft windows, I don't
want to be in it. Also, the FAA has no business being involved in
prototype development. The only result I see in the program is a cluge.

I am offering to build a prototype incorporating a similar propulsion
system except with a single engine. The wing and fuselage design will
be of my own. It will be efficient and unsophisticated.