Old August 27th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
NW_Pilot

Default "We're with the FAA"

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ps.com...
If you have nothing to hide & aircraft is in good condition then you
should
not worry about the ramp checks!

That really says it all. It's a complete non-event, taking less than 2
minutes -- IF you've actually got your ducks in a row. (Well, this is
a data-point of ONE ramp check in 12 years of flying. YMMV.)

If not, your plane becomes a giant paper-weight, until you produce the
required documents. When we were checked, the Illinois pilot in the
Grumman Tiger ahead of us found that out the hard way.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jay, 100% correct it is a non event and did you get the message that I
posted a link on my links page to www.AlexisParkInn.com check it out @
http://www.aircraftdelivery.net/links if you have a small banner fell free
to e-mail it to me and I will place it on the site for ya!