Old December 1st 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default Wake turbulence

We get it around here too. This is one of the Blue Angels landing on
Wednesday. Approach for runway 7L is down our street. The trees are at the
end of the street, it's a dead end with a cul-de-sac type turnaround oval.

The cold front came through during the night and we have beautiful blue
skies. Problem is the wind is from the west and now the aircraft are taking
off over the house. That means they climb out and go faster and it's hard
to get good photographs. But I'll try, don't worry, Tom

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in message

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7247.jpg (187.2 KB, 61 views)