Old December 12th 04, 01:59 PM
Jay Honeck

When my brother and I arrived two years ago, I was greeted by the tower
controller with "White Cessna, good job, welcome to Oshkosh". Despite
being early that Monday morning and having the luxury of fairly loose
spacing in the arrival, it was the most intense and rewarding approach and
landing I've ever flown. I'd do it again in a heartbeat....but I'd be
sure to have recently practiced the basic skills necessary.

Just think, Jack: only 7.5 months until we get to do it all over again!

God willin' and the crick don't rise, of course...

;-)

Man, I can hardly wait!
--
Jay Honeck