Old July 5th 05, 12:19 AM
jerry wass

RST Engineering wrote:
...tug ... tug ... right about ... THERE.

BTW, that copper loaded goose grease is so far superior to the black
graphite stuff it isn't even funny. Just FYI

Jim I take a little artists brush & paint that coppercoat all over

the insulator too--makes'em easier to see if you drop them in the dirt.

"Roger" wrote in message

I've spent the better part of an hour and a half on the net searching,
tried to get into the ABS site which appeared to be down, spend
several hours searching through what manuals I have, but I couldn't
find the torque required for the spark plugs in an IO-470N.