Old September 4th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Javier[_1_]

Default NATCA Going Down in Flames

Larry Dighera wrote:

What would be your feeling if the bank decided to double your fixed
mortgage interest rate despite your not having had an opportunity to
agree to their change?

If I have a contract with the bank for a fixed rate for a number of
years, I expect them to keep the interest rate the same through the
period, since that's what the contract states, no?

In the matter of what to wear to work, I think it's silly for the FAA to
require the controllers to adhere to a certain dress code. I wonder if
the real reason for the dress code change is to torque someone.

In the matter of the union pushing their members to waste time and
resources to make a point, I think that it is likely to contribute
sourness to an already stressed relationship.

So both sides may be playing by the rules, but I'm not sure either is
contributing to improving the current status quo.

-jav