Old February 17th 16, 01:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Charles Lindbergh

Default More WWII pix

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 20:12:05 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

"Charles Lindbergh" wrote in message
.. .

It would also help if the subject line were more specific about each post;
subject matter, file format, etc.

That is too time-consuming

Time consuming? All you have to do is set your news posting program
to include the file name in the subject of the post. Many of the
files you post have descriptive names.

If Windows live mail is not capable enough to allow that, acquire a
copy of PowerPost or almost any other modern news reader.

As it is, I skip over all of your larger video files because I have no
idea what they are and many of them are not of interest to me.