Old July 26th 17, 09:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default The Cobra "Ramp Grind" - a fix

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 3:00:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Bumper,

Oh great one in all things modified. I am like many in our flock that have older Cobra trailers that do NOT have the extra piece that keeps the wing dolly from flipping over. On all the newer trailers there is a little arm that has a roller that goes in a track on the side of the trailer to keep the wing dolly from flipping over.

Any chance in your spare time you come up with a mod for us? You would to a great service and save many a wing from repair.

Thanks,

Kevin Anderson
92

Kevin,

I'll have a look at that. Though it could take a while as I have stuff making smoke on the back burner. http://www.mmfabrication.com/ might be another source (good people). They told me they thought of making the SRS some years back, but didn't get around to it (while placing an order for mine!). I've done the same with tools I invented years ago, patenting only one (which did quite well) only to later see others market a few things I didn't think worthwhile.

bumper