Old February 24th 18, 02:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default SSA Convention at Reno, FEB 28-MAR 3, 2018

This Wednesday, FEB 28 at the SSA Convention in Reno, the Soaring Safety Foundation Seminar traditionally opens our convention with an entertaining and informative group of presenters,
author Bob Wander, Ron Ridenour, Rich Carlson, Pat Costello, Steve Dee on self-launch sailplanes and motorgliders, Burt Compton, and our special guest, Henrik Swensson from the Swedish Soaring Federation.

6 to 9 PM in the Grand Ballroom of the Atlantis Hotel.
3800 South Virginia Street, Reno, NV

Earn FAA "Wings" credits by registering in advance at:
https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/even...aspx?eid=80903

See you there!