Old October 31st 03, 05:31 AM
Ogden Johnson III

vincent p. norris wrote:

It prolly won't ever, realistically, happen, but I'd welcome the
chance to go back with you...

Are you going to Kitty Hawk in December for the celebration of the
Wright Brothers' first powered flights?

Sigh. Right when the Navy always wants every piece of assigned work
due by mid-Jan in early, so that they can virtually shut down, like
the rest of the gummint in DC, for XMas/New Years, and a two-week
recovery period. Still, I've saved your post and the idea, in case a
miracle occurs and I somehow get free.
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.