Old August 18th 03, 07:18 PM
Jeremy Lew

I was there a few months ago, and if I remember right there was a $6 landing
fee which was waived with a (small) fuel purchase at MillionAir. Arriving
and departing was easy except thw tower kept me waiting #1 for takeoff for
nearly 30 minutes while an endless parade of bizjets and turboprops landed.
I only stayed for 30 minutes so there was no tiedown/parking fee.

-Jeremy

"mtmueller" wrote in message
I flew in there once a couple years ago (before 9/11), and recall it used

be quite easy. Has anything changed?

I recall hearing something about new fees being charged to GA. I can't

find
any information from the Port Authority or the FBOs regarding what those
fees are, and how they are calculated (by GW?)

I fly a small single engine aircraft, and am just trying to get an idea of
what it costs now to fly up to NYC for the weekend to visit my brother.

TIA