Old February 24th 04, 01:58 PM
N5360C

Willie:

I will second Robert Mudd's recommendation. I have flown the 13 meter
Apis, and it is light, responsive and sporty without being an
ultralight. With its flaps (actually flaperons), the Apis climbs like
a lovesick angel in very light thermals but still makes very good time
over the ground. Workmanship is also exceptional, and the wing panels
are light enough to make handling no problem whatsoever. On top of
the super performance and ease of assembly, availability is something
you might want to compare as you're looking. Your search will not be
complete without considering the Apis, and I think you'll be glad you
looked.

Fred LaSor