Old September 20th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Going for my Multiengine rating

"Kobra" wrote in message
. ..
Flyers,

It fly's like a flying Bulldozer on Codeine (sp?). It's a beast...really.
The controls are so stiff my left wrist and both knees ache after a one
hour lesson. Is this normal for a Seneca or any twin? Are there docile
twins out there?

I've never flown a Seneca, but all the bulldozers I've driven haven't been
like that at all. They take more finesse than brute force.

:-)

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com