Old April 15th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Longworth[_1_]

Default Instrument checkride passed

On Apr 8, 2:06*pm, Terence Wilson wrote:
Everyone,

I haven't posted much here, but when I have, the responses have always
been educational. Hopefully my checkride account might prove useful to
someone else. Thanks for all the help.

Terence,
A belated congratulation to you. I'm sure that your detailed
account of your checkride will be very helpful to instrument rating
candidates.

If flying time was only 1.6hrs out of the total exam time of
6hrs, how long was the oral exam?

I hope that you find another instrument rated pilot to serve as
each other safety pilot. It is difficult to stay proficient without
shooting approaches at least every other week. Enjoy your rating and
make the most out of it.

Hai Longworth