Old September 28th 18, 10:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Glider crash near Reno yesterday

What's your point?Â* During that time, the G loading would not be nearly
as high as at the bottom of the loop.Â* A quarter roll, then, would take
about 3 seconds, not a big deal.Â* I'm betting they were unconscious or
highly disoriented/disabled after the initial maneuver.

On 9/28/2018 10:41 AM, Tango Whisky wrote:
On an ASK 21, a half roll takes 6 seconds, and I wouldn't expect a Duo to roll any faster.

--
Dan, 5J