Old October 26th 19, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default JS3 spins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NACT...gPoDgVInNY1mcE

Interesting that on the second turn the glider gets nose high. I have spun 2-32, K-21, ASW-24, North American SNJ-5, Ventus 2c, Nimbus 4 (quarter turn only), citabria, champ, Decathlon, maybe something else but I have never had the nose go above horizon. Can anyone tell of their experiences in a spin like this. The two most interring things I have had happen was one particular 2-32 would do an over the top spin enter from a deep slip and another would go from spin to spiral by itself.