Old February 1st 04, 03:52 AM
Stu Gotts

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:34:15 GMT, "G.R. Patterson III"
wrote:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Peter R." wrote in message

Oh, yeah? Care to hear the story about a friend's fourth-grade child
who had to research "Canadian Beavers" so he went to Google and typed
"Canadian Beavers?"

Yes, please.

Probably not very interesting. Here are the first six results (I didn't check
further)...

You should have. You missed #12!

1.Canadian Beavers
information on the distribution, habitat, and food of this North American
species.
Category: Mammals Beavers
www.csh.rit.edu/~snell/beaver.html - 13k - Cached

2.Pravda.RU Canadian beavers invade Russia
Canadian beavers gnawed their way via Finland and Sweden and flooded
the remote forests. Now, the Canadian beavers are hurrying ...
english.pravda.ru/fun/2002/01/31/26130.html - 59k - Cached - More pages from
this site

3.Photos of Canadian Beavers, snakes, chipmunks and gophers
Photos of Canadian Beavers, snakes, chipmunks and gophers. Click an
option below and then click on a picture see a larger version. ...
http://www.canadaphotos.info/wildlif...life/index.asp - 12k - Cached
- More pages
from this site

4.Canadian Beavers
These delightful, gentle creatures have proved a great favourite with
all our visitors since they arrived in 1995. Our first baby ...
www.beaverwaterworld.com/Beavers/beavers.htm - 7k - Cached

5.Canadian Beavers Publishing Group
Canadian Beavers Publishing Group. ... Welcome to Canadian Beavers Publishing
Group!
CBPG is dedicated to bringing you d20 Systems games which you can play. ...
canadianbeavers.tripod.com/ - 16k - Cached

6.RUSSIA MAKES IT FUNNY
2002-01-31 19:02:00 Canadian beavers invade Russia (0) Canadian beavers gnawed
their way via Finland and Sweden and flooded the remote forests. ...
funreports.com/2002/01/31/26130.html - 35k - Cached - More pages from this
site

George Patterson
Love, n.: A form of temporary insanity afflicting the young. It is curable
either by marriage or by removal of the afflicted from the circumstances
under which he incurred the condition. It is sometimes fatal, but more
often to the physician than to the patient.