Old December 19th 04, 01:49 AM
Radio Flyer

try rec.audio.opinion

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote in message
Earlier today there was a post on this newsgroup titled "At Least He's
Honest. Would This Attitude Have 'Saved' Light Airplane Business??" There
was one long reply that told a story about a lawyer who got his just
desserts. I forwarded the second post to my brother, a lawyer (we
exchange
lawyer jokes all the time). I then went back to the newsgroup to copy a
bit
out of the first post to add to my forwarded message. Both were gone! No
trace. I tried searching my downloaded subject list. None of the words
in
the title could be found. It's not in my list of RAP postings at all.
Hundreds of other postings going back to March are there, but not these
two.

Did anyone else see these? Am I hallucinating? Did some lawyer's
interest
group arrange to have them deleted? Was Bernie Kerik involved somehow?
I'm
really curious.