Old April 5th 06, 08:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Teeth gone

Yeah, bout the same here. They put on the laughing gas, I heard the heart
rate start to spike, then next thing I know they were waking me up. Within
a couple of hours I could tell that it wasnt going to be to bad. Im already
talking fine, and I imagine tomorrow will be uneventful. The only nasty
part was the bloody gauze.

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts.

John

--
John Huthmaker
PPL-SEL P-28-161

http://www.cogentnetworking.com
"Richard" wrote in message
John Huthmaker wrote:
Well its done. One was under bone (impacted), so I cant wait for the
pain to set in.

I had all four out the same day at age 17 in 1976. The lower two were
impacted and were dug out. Went to school the next day. Had some
swelling but nothing too bad. Wasn't flying in anything then..the
anesthetic was more like being in a submarine with occasional trips to
periscope depth to check progress and listen to the nasty grinding noises.
The nasty thing after was sucking the blood out of the gauze between my
gums.

Richard