Old June 21st 04, 02:53 AM
Lennie the Lurker

Jim Weir wrote in message . ..
You would probably find a lot to squawk about on my mechanical machine work. I
never set myself out to be a machinist, nor a gauge tech, nor have I ever
claimed to do flawless mechanical work.

And I've been inspected by the best, and always learned a thing or two when
somebody found an error in my work; I try never to make the same goof twice
(two marriages notwithstanding {;-) ).

Jim

(Lennie the Lurker)

-
-
-Just a retired mechanical inspector/machinist/gage technician
-
-that would probably have no problem making you very angry were I to
-inspect your work. I've done it to the best.

And please note, not one ****ing word trying to justify his dislike
for someone issuing a warning to others that may look at the plane
less thoroughly than Bill did. It's not the person you don't like,
Jim, it's him giving a warning what to look out for. Too many major
repairs were not disclosed, which is dishonest in the nth degree. A
lot of other major work needed doing, not disclosed beforehand either.
WHich would equate to me selling my nine inch South Bend, then
telling the buyer that it has been backed over with a tractor. (I
figure I'm the sixth owner since then, and it should be running by the
end of July, but there's no way I'd try to pass it off as anything but
what it is.) I don't do business that way.