Old March 1st 04, 11:51 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: "I'm hit. I'm hit"
From: nt (Krztalizer)
Date: 3/1/04 3:34 PM Pacific Standard Time

Do you really have absolutely nothing else to do with your life than to seek
pitifully some attention in newsgroups by posting the same old stories over
and
over?

I don't agree, John - Art puts up his stories on occasion, giving sporatic
visitors something to read other than "Bush SUCKS" "No, Kerry SUCKS". I
would rather re-read one of Art's stories than reams of those other posts.

v/r
Gordon
====(A+C====
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.

Thank you Gordon. Some memories never go away. I feel they should be shared.
Those that aren't interested don't have to read them. Those who flame me for
posting them will onlyhget flamed back And that is no good for this NG. Note
that those who flame me never post stories themsleves.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer