Old September 16th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vaughn[_2_]

Default Life insurance for sailplane pilots - US

"Ed Winchester" wrote in message
...but I finally found a deal I could live with through Pilot Insurance
Center.

I went through that same exercise about a year ago and also ended up with
Pilot Insurance Center (PIC). They are good folk and know their business.

That said, just like any other large purchase, get three bids. The
difference in rates between my three bids was amazing! I didn't have any
particular problems finding three companies who were willing to quote me
insurance with an aviation rider.

Vaughn