Old September 10th 04, 02:35 AM
Jack G

I also noticed another inconstancy - in one of the memos, the expression:
"not later than (NLT)" is used. In my recollection of military
correspondence the correct form should have been: "NLT (Not Later Than)" or
just "NLT" as that was a very common acronym. The parenthetical definition
was provided only after the first use of an acronym in a document. Can
anyone confirm this form?

Jack G.

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
David Lentz wrote:

The memo could have have teen typed on
1970's typewriter.

Don't you mean *couldn't*? I haven't heard the "official" word from any
"typewriter experts", but most people are saying the superscript in 111th
wasn't possible on typewriters of the early 70s.

BUFDRVR

"Stay on the bomb run boys, I'm gonna get those bomb doors open if it

harelips
everyone on Bear Creek"