Old November 30th 03, 10:35 PM
BTIZ

that's commercial venture.. experimental does not hamper private or club
operations..

but I don't think I'd tow a std class (non -sports class) glider behind
something so light.. glider becomes bigger / heavier than the tow plane

BT

"Thomas F. Dixon" wrote in message
om...
In the USA I think this would be a problem, even if it had the umph.
It is in the Experimental category and thus can not be used for any
type of commercial venture if I am not wrong.

Tom

Mark Hawkins wrote in message

Have they tried using the 912 models as tow planes?
With a climb rate of 1240-1300fpm, it would seem capable
of the task. Later!-MarkAt 11:12 29 November 2003, Pipistrel-Usa

wrote:New Sport Pilot Site up today......
pipistrel-usa.comhttp://www.pipistrel-usa.comFeatured the Pipistrel
Sinus and Virus from Europe......Some really nice screen wallpapers with
calanders in
them worth downloading, check it out and enjoy.Take Care Michael

Coates pipistrel-usa.com