Old October 18th 19, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default A Different Battery Question

Somewhere someone else mentioned that a LiFePo4 battery is not
necessarily fully charged just because the green light comes on on the
charger.Â* I left it hooked to the charger for 3 days, with a lamp timer
to cycle it off/on every three hours (I have other reasons for that
timing setup), and today I hooked it up in the Stemme and everything
seems to work just fine now.Â* I'm currently doing annual on our C-180
but, as soon as I have some free time, I'll fly the Stemme and see how
it works in flight

On 10/16/2019 12:25 PM, JS wrote:
Symptoms would indicate a bad connection or too light wire used.
Bad enough in such simple wiring, tragic on the neutral in 3-phase 400V. Seen enough of that film.
Jim

--
Dan, 5J