Old October 18th 19, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Jonker JS4 Details

On Friday, October 18, 2019 at 10:04:20 AM UTC-5, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Friday, October 18, 2019 at 10:47:10 AM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
My funnest flights have been in one hole of an open two holer.

Yea, I used to fly my RHJ-8 open-canopy too...

The RHJ-9 flew open canopy once, too. The flight before I got it. Needed some repairs. But, that was because it started the flight with the canopy on in the normal position, and ended the flight with the canopy "on" but in a not at all normal position (stuck to the tail).

Steve Leonard