Old April 30th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default Wanted: Dittel FSG 71M

actually FSG70, FSG71M and FSG2T all have the same wiring and all can use on
the same pins non amplified dynamic and standard (amplified, carbon or
electret)microphone inputs without making any changes in the radios
themselves.
tim

Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Grider Pirate" wrote in message
On Apr 30, 2:21 pm, jim archer wrote:
I'm looking for this exact model. My FSG 71M is going to the shop for
repair. I'm foreseeing that it is going to take too long and I'd
rather not fly all season with my handheld waiting for it to be
repaired. I want to be able to plug and play, i.e. use the same
connections and mic that are currently in my glider. Thanks,
Jim

OZ,
The only difference in the wiring between and FSG 2T and your FSG
71M is that the 71M uses pin 3 as a 'Standard Carbon Microphone'
input. If your current wiring uses pin 1, you're already set up to
use a dynamic microphone, and the FSG 2T (and I suspect several
others) would drop right in.
UF

database 5076 (20100430) __________

http://www.eset.com