Old July 23rd 03, 05:35 AM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

Default Seeking survey participants

"Smitty" wrote in message
Prejudice can get in the way of logical thinking and reason. If
you would like to register your anonymous views on some issues
that are problematic, please go to:

http://www.psychrsrch.net/entry.html

All responses will remain confidential and anonymous.

You mean like prejudice against child-molesting NAMBLA members?

The issues you try to cover in this survey are only 'problematic' to men who
are interested in molesting young boys and want some kind of acceptance for
their destructive, criminal behavior. For normal people, they aren't a
problem at all.

This 'survey' is a thinly-veiled attempt to 'normalize' child abuse in
people's minds by trying to present it as though children have a willing
choice in their molestation. I also like how you try to present the 'survey'
as a legitimate means to simply gather people's opinion, but word the query
in such a way as to get favorable feedback regarding seemingly obvious cases
of child abuse (I used to be in market research, so I know all about how to
rig a survey to get it to skew favorably). Fortunately, most people will
see through this facade, as it is not particularly well done in this case.

Tell your butt-buddies back at NAMBLA headquarters that they need to hit the
drawing boards again; this little piece of propaganda isn't fooling anyone.

And by the way, don't post your crap to the piloting group anymore.