Old March 3rd 21, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default 2022 SSA Convention?

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 8:18:38 AM UTC-5, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote:
On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 9:19:02 PM UTC-6, Tony wrote:
What about the 2023 Convention?

YES! Let's get back to annual SSA conventions!
SSA Directors, are you listening?
The SSA conventions at Arlington near DFW were a great location.
Good weather and near a major airline hub in the center of the USA, more or less.

Burt, if that doesn't work, there's always Saskatoon!
Seriously, I've been to Reno (2), Ontario (2), Atlanta, Little Rock (2), Greenville. All good. I'd go back to any, and DFW sounds interesting too. A fair few new gliders to see.