Old March 10th 04, 12:06 AM
Stu Gotts

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:36:15 GMT, "G.R. Patterson III"
wrote:

Kyler Laird wrote:

Now I'm considering upgrading my headset and getting the new battery
box upgrades for both.

Don't be in a hurry. Bose is running way behind on upgrades. I ordered the new
battery box at AOPA Expo, and it still hasn't arrived. On the plus side, they
sent me a set of ANR ear muffs as an apology (which made a much nicer Christmas
present to my wife than she would have gotten otherwise).

I've received mine so they're probably catching up.

George Patterson
Battle, n; A method of untying with the teeth a political knot that would
not yield to the tongue.