Old January 5th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Narco Mk 12D display?

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:12:09 -0600, Ross wrote:

Ron wrote:
My apologises, I cover the LDR (The intensity control) with my finger to
reduce the initial intensity of the display on power on.

Otherwise a nice set. However it resets the standby frequency to 121.9 MHz
on power on.

I have two MK12Ds and they do the same thing. I believe that is normal.
Check the Narco website. I had to do the same thing on the LED when it
was cold. I have sent both units to NARCO for R&R and very please.

Go to: http://www.narco-avionics.com/
See also under MK12D/Retro handbook which makes this clearer.

david