Old August 14th 06, 08:16 PM posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
krp

Default How do I know if I need a higher dosage of Paxil CR???

krp wrote in message
1W3Eg.61068$u05.25307@trnddc01...

i was going out with a lad i knew, i dumped him because there wasn't
anything in the relationship there wasn't the spark or connection so i
dumped him. Next day another lad asks me out lets call him Tom, asks
me out and made certain i said yes, said he wanted 'to shag my brains
out' so anyway next day txt me said he wasn't sure anymore, we decided
that we shouldn't be going out. Couple of days later Tom asked again,
im a virgin and he made sure that i understood he wanted it. Hes hot;
couple of hours later he sez he doesn't explaination following day is
that the girl who he lost his V to dumped him 'while he still had a
hard on' (vulger) sez we shouldn' go out that he can get what he wants
on a Saturday night. I think i wanted to loose my V to him. But if he
is this sexually active do i....