Old June 27th 04, 07:09 AM

Default USA Roads alternate Road Textures, Not looking like a road map

These are first rough attempts at alternate textures with are not so
"Road-Mappy" looking. Using PhotoShop and bmp2cfs, I have experimented with
road color, brightness, and transparency. The hope is to make the roads
blend in more with vegetation etc. I will play with width and transparency
to get a more fuzzy look to the edges.

Hope to have a beta-download this week, any volunteers?

The picture below, near Cortland NY, compares Default roads, USA Roads-
stock textures, and USA Roads-modified textures

http://portal.fsgenesis.net/index.ph...ic&p=5558#5558