Old April 19th 05, 12:27 PM
J.A.M.

Now, seriously... do you think that having adrift animals in the cockpit is
such a cool idea? Not a wise thing in a car, imagine in a three-axis moving
vehicle...
And if I ever did I'd do my best to ensure that they stay on the seat... no
zero G's excursion. I don't want the animal to knock my head around, much
less get panicky and start yapping, biting, running around the controls.
IMHO it's one of the dumbest ideas you could ever have.
Sorry but couldn't resist. Had to say it.

Jose M. Alvarez
ASW-24 'BR'

"Dave A." escribió en el mensaje
heehee, kiiiiitty!

"Gene Seibel" wrote in message
oups.com...
Looks like the dog grabbed the guy's headset to try to steady himself.

I have flown dogs and cats. No problems, but no zero G's.
http://pad39a.com/gene/mikey.html
http://pad39a.com/gene/cat.html
--
Gene Seibel