Old March 27th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
DaveB

Default First impressions of flight

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:16:05 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

What did you notice most during your very first experience travelling in any
type of airplane, as passenger or pilot? And if you are a pilot, what did you
notice most during your very first experience actually flying an airplane (if
it was not also your very first experience with flight)?

I was shocked I didn't smoke during my first solo.

But after was another story
Daveb