Old April 4th 13, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PowerFLARM 2.71...WTF?

Thank you FLARM for your response. We look forward to v3.0 and hope you will commit to show more respect to your customers through better communication.

On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:13:10 AM UTC-4, FLARM wrote:
Feature complete PowerFLARM v3.0 firmware will be released before the end of April.

Documentation, webpage and communication updates are in process too, but firmware has top priority, for now.

The version which was tested by IGC/GFAC for the approval did fulfill their requirements, but did not contain some of the collision avoidance and other features which will be in v3.0.

Our release testing has become much lengthier and elaborate over the years; 'I think it works' is not sufficient...

Sorry for not monitoring R.A.S frequently, for completeness here our previous post:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....s/2ShK5S6nXN8J

FLARM