Old September 23rd 19, 09:36 AM
Cliff Robertson Cliff Robertson is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Light View Post
I recently purchased an incomplete MFI-9HB project plane. It was started sometime in the 1980s or 90s. Close to 85% done. Don't have all the drawings but enough I think to finish it. The plane was almost entirely pulled riveted. Looking for anyone that may have working knowledge of a kit version like this one. The information package ha Amsin Aviation on the front.
Any information and input would be appreciated.

Lin
Lin I am sourcing info on building a Bulkow 208 and your post came up. I am meeting the UK equivalent of the EAA soon and any info on your project would be valued. I do know it’s over 10 years since you posted but any info would be valued.

Cliff