Old February 23rd 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default Physics Professor's Peer Reviewed Paper on WTC CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS on 9/11

TRUTH wrote:
FACT: WTC 7 was ***NOT*** hit by an airplane!

When the buildings next to it collapsed, all the kinetic energy of
the debris radiated outward on impacting the ground. It got hit by a
"shaped" explosion that tore into its base. No mystery except to
those who get their physics second hand.

totally illogical. It never happened before.

You are unqualified to make that determination. As I said before, I have a
physics degree. You don't. Contact the University of Minnesota and ask them
if James Logajan holds a degree in physics if you don't believe me.

I'm using my real name and have nothing to hide. What is your real name,
and where did you get your education? If you insist on arguing from
authority, you need to present your credentials.

FACT: The WTC 7 collapse mimicked controlled demolition, as did the
Towers. They all collapsed almost symmetrically, near free fall
speed, into their own footprints.

Steel frame buildings have collapsed in strong earthquakes in
precisely the same manner. Scroll down to "Totally Collapsed 21-Story
Steel Frame Office Building" in this set of slides:

http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/seg/hazard/...3_slides.shtml

None of those building's collapsed almost symmetrically, near free
fall speed, into their own footprints. And none of those Mexico City
buildings are steel framed.

Which part of "Totally Collapsed 21-Story Steel Frame Office Building" do
you not understand? Why do you outright lie when presented with facts like
these? The photo shows the remains of a steel framed building that has
clearly collapsed into its own footprint.

FACT: There were small puffs of smoke (known as squibs) coming out
of all three buildings, a sign of controlled demolitions.

Puffs of smoke may be fact - "sign of controlled demolition" is
speculation. So your statement is not a fact. If puffs of smoke had
not come out of the buildings immediately prior to collapse, then
THAT would have been peculiar!

Watch the clips

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html

See the squibs he

http://st12.startlogic.com/
~xenonpup/Flashes/squibs_along_southwest_corner.htm

1) Explosions would be set to occur before or at the collapse - not after.
2) If the lower floors collapsed first, then the compressed air must escape
somehow - windows would be expected to be blown out as the building
collapses.
3) If there was a conspiracy to blow up the building, it would have been
easier to blow one side of the building - only an incompetent conspirator
would go to the trouble of planting explosives in the upper floors _and_
arrange a symmetrical collapse. Needless hard work.

FACT: WTC 7 leaseholder Larry Silverstein bought a 99 yr lease on
the entire WTC complex just six weeks before 9/11, which just
happened to include terrorist attack insurance

Wouldn't all the drilling, wiring, and planting of explosives that
needed to be done to WTC 7 have been noticed by people? Do you know
how hard it is to hide an undertaking like that!?

Yes I do. In the South Tower, there was a power down the weekend
before 9/11. Also, Bush's brother Marvin was one of the directors in
charge of WTC security.

Um, doesn't lack of power make drilling harder? And just how does one
person manage such a vast security breach? This is taking place in the
center of an area that has one of the highest population densities on the
planet. Don't you think that someone might have noticed something? How many
people do you think live and work near there anyway???

FACT: The structural engineer that worked for Silverstein's
insurance company told the Discovery Channel that the Towers'
massive vertical columns all failed simultaneously, and mimicked
controlled demolition

Since a steel frame building collapsed in just the same manner in a
Mexican earthquake, we now know that simultaneous collapse does not
need human action.

This is not true

Explain why not.