Old May 23rd 05, 05:24 AM
Guillermo

okay, so I was remembering right.
Yahoo Movies played a dirty trick on me and showed me a different trailer
for the movie (for other movie)
weird.

"Milen Lazarov" wrote in message
nk.net...
Guillermo wrote:
Speaking about common misconceptions, yea, unfortunately a chunk of

people
seem to believe that the airplane is being held in the air by the

propeller
itself.
I remember I once saw a movie (a few years ago; I thought the name was
"trapped", about a girl who gets kidnapped, but I cannot find it with

that
name).
Has anyone seen that stupid movie or remembers the name ?

Yes, "Trapped" it is. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0280380/combined
Look at the user comments at the bottom of the page:

"The father (Stuart Townsend) drives an airplane (to a convention he can
drive to, no less) once, and then, right when he needs one to escape, he
finds one and flies it perfectly! If he's supposed to be a young father,
how could he have gone through all of medical school, settled down and
gotten married, AND gotten his pilot's license? "