Old March 26th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Bob Noel

Default yet another annual story - day two

Almost done, a few things left.

During the annual, I'm having a new knots-2-U tail beacon installed.
(their website says 6.5 hours - ask them for some of what they
are smoking). This work took most of today. Otherwise we would
have finished today - the benefits of having a simple cherokee.

And now for my sca There is a Special Airworthiness Information Bulletin on
TCB composite spinner and bulkhead kits. We removed the prop to look for
corrosion and saw two grooves in the back of the prop. First reaction was
"huh"? Second reaction: "aw crap - looks like we send the prop out for
inspection. Then we figured out that the composite bulkhead had worn the
two small grooves in the prop. After a little polishing, and inspection with 10x
magnifying glass, two IAs and one A&P concluded that prop was ok.

phew!!!

--
Bob Noel
(gave up lookingn for a particular sig the lawyer will)