Old July 10th 03, 06:17 PM
ZZBunker

(Rob van Riel) wrote in message . com...
(ZZBunker) wrote in message . com...
The US has been trying to clean up the mess in the Congo
ever since Europe first started going there.

No, it didn't, if only because it didn't even exist in those days
(Congo was under Portugese influence before the Americas were even
discovered), and because there is no such critter as 'Europe' in this
context.

The Congo existed as a region in central Africa. long before
Europe and it's morons existed. Which is the reason that
we sent people people over their to study the gorillas,
and not retarded French Geurillas.

I've never heard any reports of the US being specifically involved
with Congo, but any references would be appreciated.

It's doesn't matter if the US *government* is or is not
involved in the Congo. We keep telling you Euro-morons,
that unlike France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, China,
Russia, England, Ireland, and Canada, we have a *free* country.

Which if you assholes didn't know, is one of main reasons
that the country *Liberia* exists.

Liberia is a different country than Congo, so I fail to see the
connection with 'cleaning up the mess in Congo'. As far as I can tell,
the disaster know as Liberia came about as a result of US racism
induced colonialism.

Yeah, right. Tell me about US racism, when you
morons take care of *African* racism.

Rob