Old October 17th 03, 08:48 AM
Phoebus_810

Dave Martin wrote in message ...
Kirk Stant wrote

Meanwhile, the rest of you guys out there relax, I
appreciate your concern but I haven't reached this
ripe almost old age by doing really stupid things.
Mildly stupid things, perhaps (like paying too much
attention to RAS).

Kirk
66

Point taken!

Half the trouble is most gliding clubs have a box at
the gate where many members leave their brains, spend
a day on the airfield and then collect the brain on
the way home.

Sorting out .......those who know what they are doing
from
... those who think they know what they are doing
from
....those who know absolutely nothing but go on and
do it anyway from....... those who can't do it but
have seen somebody else do it so they will try it anyway

All goes to provides a headache for the fun police,
who can't do right for doing wrong....!

Hope the turbulator tape works.

Dave

Hello all
I have a Phoebus C with all-flying tail. It has a very thin profile. I
had contakt with a german pilot that "had heard somewhere" that you
could improve the plane by attaching turbulators on the elevator.
Because the plane has some odd stall habbits ( compared to modern
planes), I wouldn´t like to try it out whitout to here from somebody
with experience with it.
So my question is: do anyone of you know where I could get first hand
information in the matter.

Matts