Old December 22nd 03, 05:13 PM
BTIZ

Our club had a Scout... don't know much about the "querky ground handling",
the problem was lack of power on hot days.. we tow from a 3000MSL airfield,
and when the temps hit 100F in May and higher through out the summer... it
gets a little "dicy" with two up in a heavy glider (LARK)... but when the
wood spar AD came out.. it was a good excuse to move to the Pawnee 235

BT

"Peter Seddon" wrote in message
Our Club had a scout but due to its querky ground handling it got rote

off,
we went back to a super cub, much more benign on the ground and just as

good
in the air.

Peter

www.lakesgc.co.uk

"One9er" wrote in message
I'm in the market for a Scout, ( 8GBCB).
Please e-mail me at if you know of one that is available.

Sincerely,

Mitchell Herold
303-947-7462