Old December 27th 05, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Gyros Autorotations

kirt hood wrote:
boB, I tried sending some pictures but they just came back as undeliverable
and I'm not sure how to or if even one is able to post photograghs on this
news group. There is storage space in the Mini on either side of the seat, I
had some stiff type bags molded to the floor with zipper type tops that
could hold the equivilant of about 4 gal. each that were secured for flying
with the doors off. Biggest issue was lack of power in the summer months
when one would want to go camping, but plenty of power when it was -10 deg.
C. Send me an e-mail address or a method of posting pictures and I'l be
happy to send you a few.
Kirt

Hi kirt. Thanks for replying. You can go to http://xs.to and upload
even large pictures up to 1.4 meg I think. Then they are there for
others to see. I use that one plus http://imageshack.us

Both are easy and give you the html code for forums, e-mail, direct link
and others.

--

boB,
SAG 70