Old March 17th 04, 03:32 AM
Tom Sixkiller

Default ATC Careers -- Question for Newps or Chip

My youngest daughter is graduating high school this May, and is looking to
do a GWBush by joining the Air National Guard. The job she's most interested
in is Air Traffic Controller. She's also contemplating doing AFROTC at the
same time (don't think she can do ROTC while being in ANG).

I _assume_ this would be an advantage toward later being an FAA controller.
In any case, we'd appreciate some comments, advice, warnings, etc., that
would assist her along this path. What might she expect after her Air Force
tour is up?

Thanks in advance!!

Tom