Old July 21st 04, 12:01 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Ron Rosenfeld said:
Thank you for that link. I see that subscription sets are also available,
but I'm not sure how the handling charge is computed. But I will check it
out when my JeppView subscription expires.

A year subscription for the Canada Flight Supplement, one en-route chart,
the Toronto VNC (sectional) and the CAP-4 (approach plates for Ontario)
costs me about $200 CDN including shipping.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
The implication of the camel on the front of the Perl book is, I think, quite