Old November 8th 05, 07:14 PM
Stefan

Default Boeing 747 & 777 autoland in crosswind certification video -impressive!

Peter Duniho wrote:

Those actions were not designed to make its competitors appear inferior.
They were done in an attempt to control the standard.

I'm not exactly sure how this is related to the Boeing 747, but I know
several persons who have installed IE only and only because many web
sites didn't show in other browsers. Incidently, most of those sites
were "programmed" with FrontPage. The less technically caring users
tended to think that those other browsers were crap. I tend to believe
that this was the intent of MS.

Stefan