Old August 21st 08, 08:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

Default Here's an interesting article on how to forge headers

"Morgans" schreef in bericht

"*Lee.." wrote
"Never, but NEVER engage in a war of words with a last-word freak"

Freak, is the operative word, here.

Do the rest of us a favor, that don't care if you torment Einstein, or
whoever, but would still rather you stay in our kill files.

Torment him with personal E-mails, instead of making the rest of us keep
killing your munged identities.

Please?
--
Jim in NC

Lee thinks he is clever. Mabe he is, but then more like Dustin Hofman in
"Rain Man". In any case he is too thick to notice the subtle difference
between me, Alan Erskine and other posters. His replies go all over the
place but rarely to the person he intends.

Regards,
Herman